Welcome to DROPOUT. Access to and use of this website (DROPOUT) is provided by us on the basis of a number of terms and conditions, which are set out in full below:
You should carefully read these terms and conditions. When you use DROPOUT, you will be legally bound by these terms, which will take effect from your first use of DROPOUT. If you do not agree to be legally bound by these terms, then you should not use DROPOUT.
These terms apply generally to the use of DROPOUT. Any facility that we may make accessible to you through DROPOUT, enabling you to post messages, comments, information, material or content (a “Contribution”), may have additional special terms attached. If and when a Comment Facility becomes available, you will need to read and agree to be legally bound by those special terms before you post a Contribution or use those sections. If you do not agree to be legally bound by those special terms then you will not be able to post a Contribution.
DROPOUT is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person in a country where that distribution or use would be contrary to local laws or regulations.
The rights in materials, images, information, data, trade marks, trade names and logos and other content included on DROPOUT are owned by us or the relevant third party content owner. All rights are reserved and acknowledged. As DROPOUT content is protected by a variety of third party rights, you may not copy, adapt, re-publish, make available to the public or print off copies of DROPOUT content in any way, or use it other than as part of DROPOUT and for your personal non-commercial use, without our prior written permission.
Information which we provide through DROPOUT is in outline for information or entertainment purposes only. You should not rely on it.
Third party websites
We do not monitor the content of third party websites and any link provided on DROPOUT is solely for your convenience. We cannot therefore accept any responsibility for any third party website. You are responsible for checking and complying with the terms and privacy policies applicable to your use of any third party website.
The extent of our responsibility to you has been determined in the context of the following:
- Access to DROPOUT is provided to you free of charge, unless stated otherwise; therefore it is your responsibility to determine the suitability of any DROPOUT content for any particular purpose to which you wish to put it.
- DROPOUT does not give instructions and you are responsible for any action or decision you take or do not take as a result of DROPOUT content.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that your equipment is enabled with appropriate up-to-date virus checking software before you access or use DROPOUT.
Whilst we will endeavour to ensure that DROPOUT is available to you and that content for which we are responsible is accurate, we cannot make any legal commitment that DROPOUT content will be of any particular quality or fit for any particular purpose. However, we will exercise reasonable skill and care in providing any service to you.
We can accept no liability to you for any of the following types of loss (should you suffer any of them as a result of your use of DROPOUT):
- Loss which was not foreseeable to you and us when you first accessed or registered to use DROPOUT (even if that loss results from the our failure to comply with these terms or our negligence).
- Any business loss you may suffer, including loss of revenue, profits or anticipated savings (whether those losses are the direct or indirect result of our default).
- Loss which you suffer other than as a result of our failure to comply with these terms or our negligence or breach of statutory duty.
- Any loss suffered due to the default of any party other than us.
We do not give any commitment that DROPOUT or any DROPOUT content will be available uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that DROPOUT or its supporting systems are free of viruses or bugs. We can accept no liability to you if we fail, or are interrupted or delayed in the performance of any obligation because of:
- The non-availability or failure of any telecommunications or computer services, systems, equipment or software operated or provided by you or any third party.
- Any other event not reasonably within our control.
We do not give any commitments or accept any liability to you in respect of DROPOUT content provided by other users of the website or third parties other than us. Nothing in these terms will limit our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence.
If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then the remaining terms shall remain in full force and effect.
To the extent that we are practically able to do so, we may terminate your access to any part of DROPOUT at any time without notice if you breach any of the terms.
These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.